Sunday, May 8, 2016

Graduation Speech

Speech

Finally it is over!  The school year is now over and we are getting out of here, but I guess it is a little sad leaving this small middle school.  I will probably miss my friends the most ( no offense Mrs.  Joyner).  I thanks everyone who got me through middle school like my family teachers and friends.  A message I would give to future graduates is don’t screw up.  I was almost on honor roll every year until 6th grade when I didn’t care what I got on my report card anymore.  But I discovered this year that I have to go to summer school and that is the last thing I want to do.  What I hope for in the future is eventually catch up in my math until I don’t need extra help anymore but also go on with life and just maybe go to college.  I always thought to myself that almost none of my family finished high school or college, why should I but that I was really stupid to think that because I don’t want to be like my parents, struggling with money issues,  stressed all the time, sending their kids to their grandparent’s house when she has to work on Saturdays and Sundays even though those are the days she is supposed to have fun with her kids.  I want to go to college and make so much money I could tell my Mom “relax and don’t worry bout a thing”.  I want to make my teachers happy, I want to make my family happy, I want everyone to know that I am not that dumb kid that doesn’t care about school but that smart kid that who turned out to be successful in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment