Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Dear Diary...

Dear Diary,

On my Birthday I something always happens to me.  I either get hurt, in trouble, or something else.
In this case I got hurt inside and on the outside.  June 25 2014, I was sitting on my bench outside where my party was.  I was watching Fifa world cup 2014.  Mexico vs. Netherlands.  It was 1-0.  Mexico was up by one.  All of a sudden Sneijder comes out of no where and scores.  Next you know their doing penalty kicks.  I did not want to look anymore.  Next thing you know Huntelaar scores.  I literally cried.  After that i went to go jump on the trampoline to get my mind of of it.  All of a sudden my 16 year old uncle came on and I was like "oh, great."  All I remember was him telling me "hey you want me to throw you into the air?"  I said OK because I didn't want to look like chicken.  So then he threw me and when i came down, I blacked out.  Next thing you know I am of of the trampoline and tears are running down my face.  Turns out when I came down I hit my Uncle's knee with my teeth, bounced of his knee and my cousin accidentally punched me.  Then I was tossed of the trampoline.  I lost a tooth, blood and my vision for like 10 seconds.  Greatest B-day of my life.

3 comments: